Frequent Asked Questions
- Where are your balloons from?
Sempertex: Columbia, South America
Anagram & Betallic: USA
Qualatex: USA & Canada
Alphabet & Number Foil Balloons: Italy
We do not carry China made balloons in our store due to quality of China balloons. The difference is extremely obvious by feel and look. Example, our foil balloons are soft quality where else China made foil balloons are hard type quality and we have experience this before when our customer gave us her foil balloons that are made in China, and when we fill it with helium gas to the maximum, it does not want to fly or float up high. Instead it float down.
Note: There are also Anagram/Betallic Foil balloons made in China. How can we tell the difference? The difference is relatively obvious. There will be Chinese wordings on the packaging where else original Anagram and Betallic brand from USA only have English written on the packaging. So do take note.
- So what is the difference between Anagram from USA and China Made ones?
- What about latex balloons?
- How do I know which latex balloons are China made?
- How long do latex balloons with helium gas last?
- Can the balloons burst?
2. If your car is parked outside on a very hot day, the balloons will burst when it comes in contact with the door or roof of the car which is burning hot.
3. Plants and trees are also the culprit in making the balloons burst. So avoid trees and plants at all cost.
4. Sitting on the balloons can also burst it.
- Can I leave the balloons in the car boot?
- What can I do to make the latex balloons float longer?
- How long do foil balloons with helium gas last?
- How can I make my foil balloon look better for longer?
- Are you using pure helium gas or nitrogen gas?
Caution: Please buy your helium balloons at reputable balloon shop. Do not buy from night market (pasar malam) or morning market, etc. Just make it a ground rule, do not buy balloons with gas if it's not from a balloon shop. If you buy from a stall at pasar malam or morning market and if you want to exchange or God forbid something were to happen, you won't be able to find them again as those people do not station at the pasar malam ground everyday. We have heard and seen many horror stories. Please do us a favour and avoid buying from night market. Your life and your children's life and your loved ones life is precious. Please stay safe and buy balloons from a proper balloon shop.
- Is there any way to tell when the Balloon Tank is almost empty?
- Do you do delivery?
Yes we do. Delivery charges are based on location. Please check with us on the delviery charges by contacting us through Whatsapp to 012-6900539. We require few information such as:-
- Date of Event
- How Many Pieces of Balloons?
- What Type of Balloons? Latex Balloons, Foil Balloons, Bubble Balloons, etc